You will make a great "grader." I'm sure those 2 recesses will be fun!
Ooops! That was me, Mom. I've got to get my own computer (hint, hint).
2 recesses? AWESOME! That was always one of the best parts of school!
1st grade was fun!! I like 1st grade because you can go on cool field trips!!! I will be in 4th grade!!!
ask your mom if you can come over and play.
You will be a great first grader! And doing your blog will help you so much.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You will make a great "grader." I'm sure those 2 recesses will be fun!
Ooops! That was me, Mom. I've got to get my own computer (hint, hint).
2 recesses? AWESOME! That was always one of the best parts of school!
1st grade was fun!! I like 1st grade because you can go on cool field trips!!! I will be in 4th grade!!!
ask your mom if you can come over and play.
You will be a great first grader! And doing your blog will help you so much.
Post a Comment