I live the zoo. We go to the zoo a lot too. What is your favorite anmial? I like the monkey's. My least favorite is the snakes!
I hope you had fun at the zoo. It's so nice to have good friends, huh?
Sounds like a ton of fun! Glad you're having a great summer.
Hi Maddie, I'm glad you got to go to the zoo. It's nice to have a great zoo in your city.
Hi Maddie,I like reading about your adventures. I like your typing and the way you write! Love, Valerie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I live the zoo. We go to the zoo a lot too. What is your favorite anmial? I like the monkey's. My least favorite is the snakes!
I hope you had fun at the zoo. It's so nice to have good friends, huh?
Sounds like a ton of fun! Glad you're having a great summer.
Hi Maddie,
I'm glad you got to go to the zoo. It's nice to have a great zoo in your city.
Hi Maddie,
I like reading about your adventures. I like your typing and the way you write! Love, Valerie
Post a Comment