It is so cool that you get eggs from your chickens!! How fun for your family. Thanks for posting a picture Maddie. I was excited to see you posted on your blog.
My goodness, your chickens sure are talented! I can't wait to taste those yummy eggs. Can you make scrambled eggs, Maddie? It's fun to learn to cook. If I come up there for Halloween we can make more scary food! Great blog!
7 comments:
I bet your mom is really proud of the big egg. It's nice to see you blog again. Did you really post this at 6 am? That's impressive.
You should take a picture of the egg and post it on your blog.
Ya maddie, I'd like to see a pic too! Great job!
I was excited to see that you updated your blog! I didn't even know.
Aren't our chickens so fun?! That's the biggest egg ever!
It is so cool that you get eggs from your chickens!! How fun for your family.
Thanks for posting a picture Maddie. I was excited to see you posted on your blog.
My goodness, your chickens sure are talented! I can't wait to taste those yummy eggs. Can you make scrambled eggs, Maddie? It's fun to learn to cook. If I come up there for Halloween we can make more scary food! Great blog!
WOW I am surprised! Thats so cool!
Post a Comment