Monday, January 4, 2010

ELLE


ELLE IS SO FUNNY .DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE IS SO FUNNY ?WELL I'LL TELL YOU.BEACUSE WE WERE AT THE LIBRARY AND MY MOM SAYS TO ME AND ELLE that we can only pick out 3 books and she picks out 3 chapter books. She can't read! do you think thats funny.well i think its funny.bye bye. the end








4 comments:

Amber said...

Yes, that is funny. Justin did the same thing at the library the other day. He can't read chapter books either.
I like the picture with all those books.

emily said...

I think both you and Elle are funny. I like your blog Maddie!

Paige said...

I do think that is funny, and takes an advanced sense of humor to pick up on. You must be advanced.

Nancy said...

That is really funny! THanks for sharing that with us. I really like your blog. I'm glad you are posting again! I hope you are liking school.