Saturday, March 20, 2010

young athors book!




i am doing a book called young athors book.It is about chickens.

5 comments:

Abbey said...

I bet you know a lot about chickens. I'll be excited to read your book when you're done!

Paige said...

I can't wait to read it!

Nancy said...

How Wonderful. I can't wait to read that book. I know you will do a great job! I love those pictures on your blog! Keep up the good work!

marilyn hendrickson said...

That is so exciting Maddie. Can't wait to read your book. You are so talented! Isn't it fun to learn about animals. They give us joy. When I was a little girl about your age my mom and dad raised chickens and sometimes I had to feed them. If I had polish on my toenails they would run around and peck at them. It was funny.

emily said...

iloveyoumaddie