Monday, March 7, 2011
superb St Patrick's day party and some other things to
I'm hosting a st Patrick's day party on march 17,2011. It's the best party I have ever planned.It has a bunch of games and treats. My family and probable two of my friends are coming. I wish people far away like Nana in Tennesse and Kaylee in Utah could come but its really sad that they can't come but Nana is coming to my house soon I think for Easter. See you soon friends thanks for reading my blog.Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How Fun!!! I wish I were coming to your party! It really sounds like a good time with some of my favorite people. Can we plan some fun things for when PopPop and I come at Easter?? Thanks for thinking of us. I was thinking that you weren't even Irish but then maybe you are on your dad's side of the family. Take some pictures of your party and post them on your blog, OK? Love you!
I removed my first post because I saw a grammatical error. I said I wish I was coming and it should be I wish I WERE coming because it's in the future. Ask your mom if that is correct.
Maddie, I love, love, love your art work. I wish I could see you more often. Hope everyone has a wonderful time together for Easter.
Post a Comment