- die Easter eggs
- watch a storm
- go to Arnold's drive In
- go to rural king
- see very , very cute pony's
- go to salvation army
Then Elle , Will, my dad and I went fishing in this tiny pond . I caught nine fish and saw a mama gooses eggs . They were soooooo big . And there was a huge bass that swam up to the shallow water. I really wanted to catch him.

5 comments:
Maddie, It sounds like you had a wonderful time. We had a nice day. I miss seeing you,Elle and Will. I hope you have a good week at school. Grandma Marilyn
I would like to be your friend. I hope you would like to be mine. Grandma Marilyn
Thanks, Maddie! We had a great time with you, too! I can't decide what was the most fun but watching that thunderstorm together was terrific! Lots of love to you! Maybe you can get that big bass next time!
...that sounds really fun.
i never catch 9 fish, you must be really good at fishing maddie!
That sounds so cool Maddie!:) I wish I could have seen those eggs. :)
Post a Comment