Hi Maddie, I'm so glad you have a blog. It will be good for you to practice your reading and writing skills. I can't wait to see what you put up next! Love Mom
how fun! I didn't know that you had gotten a unicorn. Olivia has been wanting another webkinz. I'm excited to read your blog.
Webkinz are super cool. It was fun to hear about them. I am a friend of your mom and of Carrie's
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Maddie, I'm so glad you have a blog. It will be good for you to practice your reading and writing skills. I can't wait to see what you put up next! Love Mom
how fun! I didn't know that you had gotten a unicorn. Olivia has been wanting another webkinz. I'm excited to read your blog.
Webkinz are super cool. It was fun to hear about them. I am a friend of your mom and of Carrie's
Post a Comment