Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged!

THE ABC'S OF ME!!!
A- Attached or single: single (what does that mean?)
B- Best Friends: Gabby, Cassandra, Olivia, Dad, Nana, Elle--a little
C- Cake or Pie: Pie! Just like my dad.
D- Day of choice: Thursday, cause it was gym day
E- Essential item: Piggy, the computer, my Pegasus, Barbies
F- Favorite color: orange
G- Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H- Hometown: You all know that
I- Indulgences: chocolate chips
J- January or July: July I like summer
K- Kids: Like who do I know?
L- Life is not complete without: clothes, eyeballs
M - Marriage Date: What does that mean?
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or fears: movies that are scary
Q- Quotes: "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"
R- Reason to smile: laughing
S- Season: Fall cause you can jump in leaves
T- Tag three friends: Meg, Mom, Amber
U- Unknown fact about me: I went the whole school year without getting a ticket (tickets are bad)
V - Very favorite store: Toys R Us
W- Worst habit: wiping my face on my clothes
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: just at the dentist
Y- Your favorite food: cheese pizza
Z- Zodiac: What does that mean? Even my mom doesn't know mine.

7 comments:

Paige said...

Very Interesting Maddie! I'm impressed you went a whole year without getting a ticket! And I agree clothes and eyeballs are essential!

Abbey said...

I'm with you, Maddie. Life just isn't complete without eyeballs.

Nancy said...

I loved learning all those things about you!! You're a great person. Love, Nana

Jennifer said...

I totally agree with you on Fall and cheese pizza! That must be why we like you so much. You are definitely one of Olivia's very best friends. She really wants to go camping with you.

Hannah Montana ROCKS said...

Hi Maddie! I'm staying up late tonight. My mom finally let me. email me is you want. megcobb@comcast.net

Laurie said...

I love learning so many fun new things about you. I am so very impressed that you did not get any tickets all year. Pizza is the best and I also agree that eyeballs are essential.

Carrie said...

Welcome to the blog world Maddie! I'm glad you were finally able to get your blog started. I loved your ABC's and your new shoes are cute!