It was fun going geocaching as a family! Wasn't it hard to find the little cannister? I'm glad we got to go together!
Maddie! I feel terrible. I totally forgot you had a blog. You might have to remind me if you don't see me posting on it. I don't know what jeo hunting is.
Wow, how fun! I know your mom has wanted to do that. You will have to tell us all about it.
That sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!! Your mom seems really nice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It was fun going geocaching as a family! Wasn't it hard to find the little cannister? I'm glad we got to go together!
Maddie! I feel terrible. I totally forgot you had a blog. You might have to remind me if you don't see me posting on it. I don't know what jeo hunting is.
Wow, how fun! I know your mom has wanted to do that. You will have to tell us all about it.
That sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!! Your mom seems really nice.
Post a Comment