- school : Because I learn new things in a fun way.
- My house: Well I live there!
- Splash Universe: It's just fun
- Arnold's Drive-In : their foods superb and it's 50's.
- Flordia : It's hot and there's a beach!
- The american girl doll place : I've never been there but I know I will like it if I go there.
- Julie Andrew's house: Because I like all the movies she's in.
- My grandparent's houses : Because they live their.
- Disney World : It's just to fun to be true.
- Last the Brady Bunch's house : never been their but it is real. You can look it up on your computer if you want.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
MY top 10 places\places i want to go
There in a random order too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to go to all those places too, except maybe school. I already did that :)
Well aren't you just the sweetest thing! To think our house made it onto your top 10 list because we are there. Well, your house is way up there on my top 10 list because YOU live there!!!! I'm so excited that PopPop and I will be there in a few weeks!!!
Maddie, you're right. You would love the American Girl Place. It's really fun!
Post a Comment